Seven Ways to Prepare for Your Bootfitting Appointment
Oct 24th 2018
- Set aside at least an hour for the initial fitting
- If you own skis, bring them with you. We can tell a lot about your ski system by looking at your bindings, and we will need to adjust the bindings when you find boots.
- Wear pants that can be comfortably pulled up to your knee
- Bring the ski socks you normally wear
- Bring your old boots. You can tell us what you like and don't like about them
- Remember that all feet are not created equal. Just because your best friend loves her boots, that doesn't mean you will love that pair.
- Be ready to sit, stand and move around on the boot fitting platform. We have a unique fitting process that requires that you move around a bit.