Weighing just 190g per pole, the MCT 12 Vario Carbon Women is an ultra-lightweight folding pole for hikers and runners. The newly created Cross Shark grip combines the advantages of the Shark system with those of a hiking grip. Thanks to the Shark system hand and pole are always perfectly connected. The new rounded supporting surface offers more comfort during dynamic mountain hikes. With the CLD Core Locking Device the pole folds down to a packed length of 42cm.
- LEKI'S ULTIMATE FOLDING CARBON POLES BUILT FOR SPEED- The new Micro Cross Trail 12 Vario Carbon Women's pair has been designed and engineered in Germany for the slightly shorter and smaller, fast and fit high country enthusiast/speedster.
- ULTRALIGHT 100% HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER SHAFTS with CLD- one single 14mm & three 12mm carbon shafts come together via LEKI's most advanced folding pole extension lock, Core Locking Device (CLD). Ultralight at only 190g per pole.
- MICRO FOLDING & VARIO ADJUSTABLE LENGTH POLES via SPEEDLOCK 2- Fold them down to a scant 42cm for travel, or set the length from 100-120cm, while on the trail via LEKI's strongest and most advanced external pole length adjustment lock SpeedLock 2.
- NEW TRIGGER CROSS SHARK GRIP with MESH FRAME STRAP- when speed is your friend, this combination grip & strap system provides tremdous support, comfort, control and pole placement guidance over the toughest and most challenging terrain.
- ULTRALIGHT TRAILRUNNING BASKET & TIP- proven tough and effective in LEKI's Trail Running Series of poles, this ultralight combo basket/carbide tip provides an incredible sure-footed purchase on every mountain surface from trailhead to summit.