The Journey Lite Antishock is an extremely light, comfortable trekking pole made from high-strength aluminum. The DSS Anti-shock System effectively reduces vibrations in combination with the anatomically formed EVOCON trekking grip. It can be shortened to backpack size in the blink of an eye thanks to the Speed Lock+ Adjustment System. If you place great importance on the utmost comfort and ease on joints, the Journey Lite AS is the right pole for you.
- PAS (Positive Angle Soft) grip for a soft touch and easily adjustable security strap. Natural rubber grip material provides long term comfort and support on any trail.
- Built in 8deg Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants. LEKI's original Speed Lock provides easy length adjustment and all the holding force you need. Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 16mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum upper shaft; 14mm lower shafts.
- LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field.
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place.
- Anti Shock - LEKI's innovative Dynamic Suspension System neutralizes pole plant shock and vibration right at the point of impact for comfortable support and shock absorption reducing peak impact by approximately 40%.