Atris Birdie 2019 / 2020
The Atris Birdie is more than just your epic powder day ski, so much more! Besides having the width to surf the deepest of fluff its stable, has quick edging, a smooth flex and progressive tail rise. All these traits mean this ski will not only handle soft snow but also can perform at high speeds and on hard snow with a surprisingly sporty feel. The Atris Birdie is a favorite for women who ski with a freeride style but demand versatility from their skis.
- nice width: 107 mm waist.
- double rocker: immediate pivot.
- medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- slightly extented sidecut (20 meters radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- consistent and firm flex but slightly softer than the unisex atris: a very stable ski.