The "Short-Insulated Snowbelle Pant" from PATAGONIA is made with an articulated fit that moves with you while you do you on a powder day. These pants resist abrasion, and trap body heat due to their Thermogreen® technology that stays warm even when you might be getting wet. The feminine silhouette comes with a brushed-tricot waistband that helps wick moisture in the places you need it the most.
- Short Fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- DWR Finish