Winters last a lot longer when you venture north. You need warmer gear, including cold-weather socks. Darn Tough's Due North socks are midweight with cushion to pack the heat. Breathable construction atop the foot regulates your climate for all-day rideability with a healthy no-slip grab. Dial in extra durability in high-wear areas and their unconditional lifetime guarantee to back it up, and you'll be ready for the extra-long haul. Side note: not all polar bears drink soda.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 55% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra® Spandex
- The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
- The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.