The Blackwood Belt from Arcade Belts
Get some trees around you. The Blackwood features all the rough and ready capabilities of an Arcade Adventure belt with a classic forest design that screams, "I can swing an axe without my pants falling down."
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®? polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®?
Arcade Belts' new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®? polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. REPREVE®? webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.